CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 19, 2011

Cookie Exchange

Everyone makes Christmas cookies, even those that are baking challenged (like my cousin Shannon).  It’s not a secret though, she can’t bake, but she is a great cook!  Shannon made white chocolate macadamia nut and cherry cookies this year.  My mom makes her Holly Golly squares (which are my holiday favorite).  I make sugar cookies (along with others) because they are my mom’s favorite.

DSCN2968

DSCN2969

In a lot of these pictures, you may see some holes.  I did that to make the cookies into edible ornaments to hang from a tree for a beautiful centerpiece for Christmas.

DSCN2971

DSCN2974

DSCN2976

DSCN2977

DSCN2978

DSCN2981

I hope you enjoyed my Christmas cookies!  Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas from Schmidty’s Sweet Shoppe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment