CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 13, 2012

Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes

My brother’s girlfriend was hosting a purse party.  She asked if I could make her some delicious cupcakes for it. “ What flavor cupcake do you want?” I asked.  She said chocolate raspberry.  PERFECT!  I love those combinations of flavor. 

DSCN2958

She was having a chocolate themed party, with hot chocolate and different liquors to put in it.  So I figured, why not pump up the chocolate in these cupcakes.  Instead of going with a raspberry buttercream on top, I went with a whipped chocolate ganache.  But I had to incorporate the raspberry, so I filled the cupcakes with a raspberry compote.

DSCN2956.JPG

They may look a little hideous now, but the ganache covered the tops up so you can’t tell at all that I destroyed them. 

DSCN2960

I made little fondant zebra print purses to to tie the purse party together.  How cute are they?

DSCN2962

Final product Smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment